Capaccio Environmental Engineering, Inc. (CAPACCIO) has upheld our core values of integrity, dedication, commitment and responsiveness since our founding in June 1992. We are a well-managed firm with a strong leadership team, talented staff, and a solid customer base with a history of success.
CAPACCIO is certified as a women-owned business enterprise through the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC). The WBENC is the nation’s largest third party supplier of businesses owned and operated by women in the United States. CAPACCIO is also certified as a women-owned business enterprise (WBE) in the state of Massachusetts through the Massachusetts Supplier Diversity Office (SDO), formerly known as SOMWBA. The SDO is an agency within the Commonwealth of Massachusetts that helps promote the development of business enterprises and non-profit organizations which are owned and operated by minorities or women.
CAPACCIO’s mission is “helping industry and the environment prosper.” We live our mission by aligning environmental, health and safety (EH&S) with your overall business objectives to strategically position you for success. Our unique approach combines our extensive EH&S experience with cutting edge technologies, such as our EHS DashboardTM, to effectively address your challenges. Our comprehensive solutions have resulted in award-winning EH&S and overall business performance for our clients.
Our EHS-Dashboard™ Data Management System greatly improves our clients’ ability to achieve their goals by spending less time on EH&S data collection, verification, and analysis, and more time implementing their EH&S programs.
Our Compliance and EH&S Management System Services are strategically designed to provide continued regulatory compliance. We develop programs and systems (ISO 14001; ISO 45001) to maintain and sustain ongoing improvements toward specific goals. CAPACCIO can also provide On-site Assistance to meet your EMS/HSMS/EH&S planning, development and implementation needs at the frequency you desire.
Our Engineering and Design Services provide technical solutions to meet your needs. From industrial process modifications to water/wastewater/groundwater treatment and conservation; air pollution control system evaluation and design; and soil pollution prevention, control and remediation systems; we design cost effective, environmentally sustainable solutions based on the needs and concerns of the end users.
In the workplace environment, our Health, Safety and Industrial Hygiene Services and programs are designed to maintain regulatory compliance and help our clients to protect their most valuable asset...their employees!
Our Sustainability Services are designed to address your organization’s sustainability challenges and opportunities. Whether you are just beginning to investigate how sustainability fits into your organization, or if you already have mature programs in place, we can bring significant value to your organization.
Our clients range in size from Fortune 500 companies to small privately held corporations. We are proud of our diverse client base, experienced staff, and contributions to aiding in our clients’ growth. The complexity of EH&S issues and regulatory requirements requires a dedicated staff who are committed to our clients’ success. We look forward to forging strong client relationships and providing value-added EH&S and engineering services in a timely manner.
Our professionals have extensive experience in engineering design and in evaluating and implementing EH&S programs for a wide variety of industries including biotechnology, colleges and universities, electronics, healthcare, medical devices, pharmaceuticals and semiconductor facilities. To ensure quality, we hold the following licenses, registrations and certifications:
- Professional Engineers (PE)
- Certified Environmental, Health and Safety Trainers (CET)
- Certified Hazardous Materials Managers (CHMM)
- Certified Industrial Hygienists (CIH)
- Certified Professional Geologists
- Certified Exemplar Global Provisional ISO 14001 Auditors
- Certified Safety Professionals (CSP)
- Certified Soil Evaluators
- Licensed Site Professionals (LSP)
- Licensed Wastewater Treatment Operators
- Septic System Inspectors
- Third Party Inspectors (AST / UST)
- Toxics Use Reduction Planners (TURP)
In order to better understand your industry, to foster solutions to your industry's environmental, health and safety issues, and to help you stay current with the latest technical and regulatory information, CAPACCIO technical staff are active members in the following organizations.
- Air and Waste Management Association (AWMA)
- American Biological Safety Association (ABSA)
- American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA)
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
- American Society of Quality (ASQ)
- American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE)
- Associated Industries of Massachusetts (AIM)
- Association of Facilities Engineers (AFE)
- Corporate Responsibility Officer Association (CROA)
- Environmental Business Council (EBC)
- E-Learning Guild
- 495 / MetroWest Partnership
- International Facility Management Association (IFMA)
- International Society of Pharmaceutical Engineers (ISPE)
- IPC - Association Connecting Electronics Industries (IPC)
- Licensed Site Professional Association (LSPA)
- Marlborough Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Massachusetts Medical Device Industry Council (MassMEDIC)
- National Association of Environmental Professionals (NAEP)
- National Environmental Safety and Health Training Association (NESHTA)
- National Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE)
- New England Chapter of the Academy of Certified Hazardous Materials Managers (NEACHMM)
- New England Healthcare Engineers Society (NEHES)
- New England Water Environment Association (NEWEA)
- Photo Chemical Machining Institute (PCMI)
- Practice Greenhealth
- Quality Support Group of New England (QSGNE)
- Semiconductor Environmental Safety and Health Association (SESHA)
- Semiconductor Equipment and Materials International (SEMI)
- Smaller Business Association of New England (SBANE)
- Society for Marketing Professional Services (SMPS)
- Water Environment Federation (WEF)