Capaccio Environmental Engineering Inc. has continuously upheld our core values of integrity, dedication, commitment and responsiveness since our founding in June 1992. We are a well-managed firm with a strong leadership team, talented staff, and a solid customer base with a history of success.
CAPACCIO is certified as a women-owned business enterprise through the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC). The WBENC is the nation’s largest third party supplier of businesses owned and operated by women in the United States. CAPACCIO is also certified as a women-owned business enterprise (WBE) in the state of Massachusetts through the Massachusetts Supplier Diversity Office (SDO), formerly known as SOMWBA. The SDO is an agency within the Commonwealth of Massachusetts that helps promote the development of business enterprises and non-profit organizations which are owned and operated by minorities or women.
Focusing on our strengths: experience, use of practical solutions, and commitment to our clients; our mission is helping industry and the environment prosper.
Our consulting services encompass all stages of environmental, health and safety management, including audits and assessments, permitting and planning, pollution prevention and abatement, facility startup and closure, remediation, developing and implementing integrated environmental, health and safety management systems, sustainability program development, implementation, and communication; product stewardship; identifying cost-effective solutions to meet environmental, health and safety, and business goals; helping our clients meet current regulatory requirements and be prepared for future stakeholder requirements.
In the workplace environment, our health, safety and industrial hygiene consulting services are designed to assist you in maintaining regulatory compliance, organizing and managing your health and safety programs, and helping you to protect your most valuable asset...your employees!
Our engineering services also cover facility operational needs, industrial process modifications to industrial water / wastewater, air, and soil pollution prevention, control and remediation systems as well as water and energy resource conservation. We design cost effective, environmental sustainable solutions that work because our engineers come from industry and understand the needs and concerns of the end users.
Read about how we are Helping Industry and the Environment ProsperRead More
Our professionals have extensive experience in engineering design and in evaluating and implementing EH&S programs for a wide variety of industries including biotechnology, colleges and universities, electronics, healthcare, medical devices, pharmaceuticals and semiconductor facilities. To ensure quality, we hold the following licenses, registrations and certifications:
- Professional Engineers (PE)
- Board Certified Environmental Engineers (BCEE)
- Certified Environmental, Health and Safety Trainers (CET)
- Certified Hazardous Materials Managers (CHMM)
- Certified Industrial Hygienists (CIH)
- Certified Professional Geologists
- Certified RABQSA and ISO 14001 Auditors
- Certified Safety Professionals (CSP)
- Certified Soil Evaluators
- Licensed Site Professionals (LSP)
- Licensed Wastewater Treatment Operators
- Septic System Inspectors
- Third Party Inspectors (AST / UST)
- Toxics Use Reduction Planners (TURP)
In order to better understand your industry, to foster solutions to your industry's environmental, health and safety issues, and to help you stay current with the latest technical and regulatory information, CAPACCIO technical staff are active members in the following organizations.
- Air and Waste Management Association (AWMA)
- American Biological Safety Association (ABSA)
- American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA)
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
- American Society of Quality (ASQ)
- American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE)
- Associated Industries of Massachusetts (AIM)
- Association of Facilities Engineers (AFE)
- Corporate Responsibility Officer Association (CROA)
- Environmental Business Council (EBC)
- E-Learning Guild
- 495 / MetroWest Partnership
- International Facility Management Association (IFMA)
- International Society of Pharmaceutical Engineers (ISPE)
- IPC - Association Connecting Electronics Industries (IPC)
- Licensed Site Professional Association (LSPA)
- Marlborough Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Massachusetts Medical Device Industry Council (MassMEDIC)
- National Association of Environmental Professionals (NAEP)
- National Environmental Safety and Health Training Association (NESHTA)
- National Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE)
- New England Chapter of the Academy of Certified Hazardous Materials Managers (NEACHMM)
- New England Healthcare Engineers Society (NEHES)
- New England Water Environment Association (NEWEA)
- Photo Chemical Machining Institute (PCMI)
- Practice Greenhealth
- Quality Support Group of New England (QSGNE)
- Semiconductor Environmental Safety and Health Association (SESHA)
- Semiconductor Equipment and Materials International (SEMI)
- Smaller Business Association of New England (SBANE)
- Society for Marketing Professional Services (SMPS)
- Water Environment Federation (WEF)