Since 1993, CAPACCIO has been providing environmental management program (EMP) services to a major Electronic / Semi-conductor manufacturer. Through this program, CAPACCIO provides weekly on-site assistance as a primary environmental resource to the client. Our services include development and implementation of both routine and non-routine environmental programs and compliance activities. We maintain and implement a calendar of scheduled actions to maintain environmental compliance and conformance to ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards.
CAPACCIO’s activities include conducting routine internal audits and inspections, attending in-house meetings, developing and maintaining environmental program documents, preparing and delivering management review reports, and implementing follow-up actions.
CAPACCIO’s services include: maintaining environmental operating permits, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 implementation and maintenance assistance, coordination of environmental sampling and analysis activities, evaluation of potential environmental and regulatory permitting impacts of proposed operations, environmental training, support for customer inquiries, and various other miscellaneous assigned tasks.
- Certified the existing EMS program to ISO 14001
- Certified the existing HSMS program to OHSAS 18001
- Integrated the client’s EH&S Management Systems
- Integrated electronic compliance management systems
- Ensured consistent compliance with environmental regulatory requirements
- Ensured successful inspection / audit results from random regulatory agency inspections, customer audits, and independent registration / certification audits
The client benefited through the flexibility of having an in-house resource available to assist with miscellaneous environmental tasks and through the support of other CAPACCIO staff for specific areas of expertise. CAPACCIO’s detailed knowledge of the company, site, and industry; the cost-effective use of client resources; our dedication and commitment to the success of the programs and continued regulatory compliance and conformance to ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards were benefits to the client.